Lactation Unlocked Conference
Join us for our fourth annual Lactation Unlocked Conference!
REGISTER HERE | BECOME A SPONSOR HERE
Lactation Unlocked 2023 has been approved for 5 L- and 1 R-CERP and 6 RDN CPEUs. Nursing CEUs pending.
- Date: Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm EST
- Format: This conference will be virtual via Zoom. Presentations will be recorded and recordings will be made available to registered attendees for two (2) weeks after the conference.
- Speaker Lineup & Topics:
- Melissa Cole, MS, IBCLC – Beyond Fenugreek: An Individualized Approach to Herbal Galactagogues
- Stephanie Hutchinson, MBA, BS, IBCLC – Breaking Barriers: A Sociocultural Perspective of Lactation Professionals in Appalachia
- Jamine Esmay, BSN, RNC-OB, CLC, IBCLC – From the Baby’s Perspective: How Birth Influences Feeding Outcomes
- Skyler Coelho, BSN, RN, DNP Candidate – Promoting Human Milk Use in the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Kristin Cavuto, MSW, LCSW, IBCLC – Unlearning Obesity, Learning Fatness: Caring for Your Fat Client with Respect
- Keynote Address: Elizabeth Montez, IBCLC – Redefining the Primary Disruption of Lactation in the United States